Re: [#95] Multiple Content-Lengths

How about:

... If this is a response message received by a proxy or gateway, the proxy or gateway MUST discard the received response and close its connection, and MUST send a 502 (Bad Gateway) status code to the client. ...

Although that second MUST gives me pause; there may be situations where it can use a stale response, or it may want to retry.