Re: I-D Action:draft-nottingham-http-pipeline-00.txt

It's interesting, but it would require browsers to spew Req-MD5 headers into requests unconditionally... something that I can't imagine they're likely to want to do (especially at first, when adoption on the server side is low).

OTOH just doing the MD5 in the response is potentially interesting, although having the URI available in the response may be useful for other purposes (e.g., verifying that we're using the right URL for a base URI, etc.). As Martin pointed out, Content-Location could serve that purpose as well.

Cheers,