Fwd: I-D Action:draft-nottingham-http-portal-00.txt

[ reply-to http list ]

FYI. There was an old discussion about this on the HTTP list, starting at <http://www.w3.org/mid/76F49FF4-54D7-4917-85A3-A0D648E57C7E@mnot.net>, and I think it's time to do something about it.

Feedback appreciated. My intent is to engage with folks who are using captive portals (have already made some small headway there) and register a new status code if a) feedback here and there is good and b) they indicate willingness to implement.

Cheers,

Begin forwarded message: