Re: Questions (errata?) about caching authenticated responses [#174]

There's been some back-and-forth about the wording to use, but no concrete proposals.

There have also been questions about relative precedence of directives, but that seems like a separable issue.

I haven't seen anyone dispute that Authentication handling in the caching section is broken, or that this is an improvement over the current text.

So, I'm inclined to incorporate this text, and tweak it later as necessary.