Re: short-time client side caching and clock skew

See also:
  http://www.w3.org/mid/0BD82EFC-9F0D-4122-89FE-E245E32AE22C@yahoo-inc.com

If you're going to suggest replacement text, please incorporate the changes in -latest (if you haven't already); see
  http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/httpbis/trac/ticket/29

Cheers,