Re: Connection limits (issue 131), was: p1-message-07 S 7.1.4

IMHO it's not necessary even to attempt to specify such a thing in HTTP.

load capacity and ways to deal with high load are things that change
over time with advances in hardware and network stacks.

load requirements change over time with site design.

So I'd propose simply removing any such recommendation about max
connections.

Adrien