Re: iPhone streaming Internet-Draft posted

Hi Roger,

I had a quick look over this. My impression was that the relationship
to HTTP is pretty tangental; i.e., you may only intend to use this
over HTTP, but there's not much (anything?) HTTP-specific about it.

As such, it may be better to position this as a format description (or
indeed a description of an extension to an existing format), rather
than something HTTP-specific. E.g., a good name might be 'Live
Streaming Extensions for the M3U Playlist Format.'

One question -- why do all of your tags begin with 'EXT-X-'?

Cheers,