Re: Base for first-byte-pos, last-byte-pos, suffix-length

Hi,

ticket 161 says:

"Add a note at the beginning that all numbers not other wise declared
are in base 10 decimal."

I do not believe this would have helped in this case, the original
problem was with not understanding Javascript number parsing, not with
understanding the HTTP spec.

Also, should this note go into all seven parts?

BR, Julian