Re: Keep-alive header in RFC2616 [#158]

Now #158.

FWIW, Squid does two things with Proxy-Connection;
1) strips it when it forwards the request
2) if it's present, uses it in preference to the Connection header for
looking up 'keep-alive' and 'close'

I.e., it's deprecated, and has been for quite some time (this has been
discussed for nearly 10 years, and the substance of the discussion
hasn't changed.

My .02:

* it isn't necessary to do much about keep-alive, because the
important aspect is
   Connection: Keep-Alive
The actual Keep-Alive header is just a vestigal artifact.

* proxy-connection is deprecated and should not be sent by clients.