Re: Review of Content Transformation Guidelines Last Call?

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I have only recently joined this list.

Is there a home site for the working group so that I can get
up-to-speed with the objectives, activities to date, and so on? Like
WHATWG has at http://www.whatwg.org/ perhaps?

Regards,
Alan Dean