Re: i69: Clarify "Requested Variant" [was: New "200 OK" status codes, PATCH & PROPFIND]

I'd be OK with adding a non-normative example, at the most; adding
normative language for this would imply that we're defining a sever-
side model for how HTTP should be implemented, which (as Roy has
pointed out several times), isn't a good idea.

Cheers,