Re: Sketch of a very simple identification protocol

Well, I just noticed that the rdfa spec I mentioned in my previous
email points to a calendar vocabulary. http://www.w3.org/TR/rdfcal/

My point below was to show how simple it is to create a vocabulary
with HTTP URIs. So by using exactly the same trick as the one foaf
uses to give HTTP URIs to people, below we gave some other HTTP URIs
to a relation and to an abstract class.

The beauty, as with the web, comes of course when someone puts a
representation at that URI that describes the URI. This makes it of
course a lot more likely that others will use that name.

Henry

PS. Sorry if this is all known to you. I am just not sure how far this
community has been following the work from the semantic web and linked
data community.