Re: HTTPBis BOF followup - should RFC 2965 (cookie) be in scope for the WG?

3. maybe

in particular, the group might consider that the privacy mechanisms
specified have not worked so well, and consider whether there should be
some additional protection for users against abuse of cookies.  I don't
think it would be appropriate for the WG to relax protections against
cookie abuse.

however this topic might be a rathole and might best be deferred until
the group has completed other milestones.