Re: Etag-on-write, 4rd attempt (== IETF draft 03), was: I-D ACTION:draft-reschke-http-etag-on-write-03.txt

   Well, that's going to be dependent on the delivered format.  Many
formats have multiple representations which are considered
equivalent.  This includes iCalendar, which is why CalDAV's shoo-shoo-
go-away stance on weak ETags is, well, weak.

   The example I gave, where the order of iCalendar properties changes
within an iCalendar component, is what I have in mind in that context.

	-wsv