(unknown charset) Re: HTTP 1.0 and 1.1 Compliance Testing

On Mon, 5 Aug 2002, [iso-8859-1] François Gournay wrote:

> We have developed an HTTP Proxy and I need to test that it is HTTP
> 1.0 and 1.1 compliant. Do you know of any automated tool to do
> this?

For the record: Co-Advisor, is an HTTP compliance test suite with
on-line interface and software/appliance packages for in-house tests.

	http://coad.measurement-factory.com/

So far, no HTTP proxy managed to pass all test cases on the first
attempt, and most still fail at least 25% of cases.

Alex.