Re: Resend: Re: IPP> Chunked POST: SUMMARY

	:
	:
> You could also try to support a new version of the CGI spec which would
> permit CGI to take chunked input.  Neither of these would deal with the
> existing base of installed servers, though.

Chunking is on the to-discuss list for CGI/1.1+.  We're waiting until
the CGI/1.1 stuff is complete before really gearing up on the next
version.  The list is currently quiet, but please feel free to
join it; see <http://Web.Golux.Com/coar/cgi/>.
--
#ken	P-)}