  • From: Kevin J. Dyer <owner-www-security@ns2.rutgers.edu>
  • Date: 09 May 96 10:56:37
  • Subject: (OFF-TOPIC, for education, Fwd) Science Project Fair
  • To: www-html@w3.org,http-wg@cuckoo.hpl.hp.com,www-security@ns2.rutgers.edu
I recieved the following across my desktop and thought it was worth some hits
for placing OFF-TOPIC mail to the list.

This is to help the students experiments along...

--- Forwarded mail from

>Originally Posted To:
>
>>Date:         Fri, 3 May 1996 09:58:55 -0400
>>Sender:       Methods of Teaching Mathematics <TEACHMAT@UICVM.UIC.EDU>
>>From:         Peggy R Shearin <pshearin@WARREN.CES.NCSU.EDU>
>>Subject:      Science Fair Project
>
>>>Hi, our names are Stevie and Amanda. We are in the 5th grade at
>>>the Phillipston Memorial school, Phillipston, Massachusetts, USA.
>>>We are doing a science project on the Internet. We want to see
>>>how many responses we can get back in two weeks. (We are only
>>>sending out 2 letters).
>
>>>Please respond and then send this letter to anyone you
>>>communicate with on the Internet.
>
>>>Respond to smc@tiac.net.
>>>^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
>>>1. Where do you live (state and country)?
>

>>>2. From whom did you get this letter?
>

>>>Thank you,
>>>Stevie and Amanda

---End of forwarded mail

Kevin J. Dyer					Draper Laboratory  MS 23.
Email: <kdyer@draper.com>		        555 Tech. Sq.
Phone: 617-258-4962				Cambridge, MA 02139
FAX: 617-258-2121
   "The unhandyman: You know you're out of your depth when a visit
    to Home Depot feels like a physics seminar at MIT" - John Powers