Re: Connection Oriented HTTP conflict

> I found descrepency in Hopmann specification about connection
> oriented HTTP extension draft. I also confirmed the conflict
> with Mr Hopmann. Iam attaching part of the mail message
> with this note for other server developers.Please correct
> the information in your downloaded version of the draft

We are not proceeding with the specification that Alex wrote.
Persistent connections were already implemented by several vendors
using the notes I produced early this year, and which I reposted
to the mailing list last month.  Please see

     http://www.ics.uci.edu/pub/ietf/http/hypermail/

for more information.

 ...Roy T. Fielding
    University of California, Irvine, CA 92717-3425    fax:+1(714)824-4056
    http://www.ics.uci.edu/~fielding/