RE: [Fwd: another possible ietf-http-ext work item: proxy cookies ]

I guess I'm not quite sure what a proxy cookie is. I envision a proxy
sending a cookie to a client which would then be included with future
requests to the proxy and which the proxy would somehow use to better
service the request. Is this what you have in mind? How would this kind
of state information allow proxies to better service requests?

==
Gregory Woodhouse <gregory.woodhouse@med.va.gov>
San Francisco CIO Field Office - Infrastructure
+1 415 744 6362
If you're going to reinvent the wheel, at least come up with a better
one.