[Fwd: another possible ietf-http-ext work item: proxy cookies]

From: Dave Kristol <dmk@bell-labs.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 15:03:40 -0500
To: ietf-http-ext@w3.org
Dang!  I really blew my first attempt to send this to iet-http-ext!  --
DMK

attached mail follows:

I've had an (unsubmitted) I-D for "proxy cookies" in my back pocket for
several weeks.  Once the dust settles for regular cookies, I would like
to submit it.  (That's why I delayed -- to avoid intertwined discussions
on htt-state.)  ietf-http-ext seems like it might be a good home for
proxy cookies as a work item.  Comments?

Dave Kristol