RE: Scheduling for London

ahhh.  yes.  Thanks, Scott.

NOW I remember why things got bogged down:

         The problem is with needing to distinguish mechanism from policy.

The constrained IETF efforts needs to specify mechanism only.  If possible,
it should "require" no specific data in a response.  Any that it DOES
require should be very minimal and utterly essential to operational
requirements.

The real policy work, for deciding what to put in a response, can be
debated elsewhere.

d/

At 01:58 PM 6/20/2001, Hollenbeck, Scott wrote:
> [...]

Dave Crocker   <mailto:dcrocker@brandenburg.com>
Brandenburg InternetWorking   <http://www.brandenburg.com>
tel: +1.408.246.8253;   fax: +1.408.273.6464