RE: Use of TELNET for testing protocols

definitely an insightful statement.

However, has IMAP or POP had the same problems because its text?
Or, is it just HTTP's loose syntax of optional and ignored stuff
that has cause so much pain?
I havent noticed the same terrible cries in the IMAP/POP world,
but then again, maybe I dont spend enough time in that world
to notice.  Chris ?