RE: HTTP Extensions Framework status?

Larry, this is pure flamebait and its implying ridiculous things.
You know me, Alex, Yaron and the rest of us.  We are far
from marketing people.  For the purposes of this discussion
I could care less about the marketing labels of standards.
The point here is about INTEROP, not marketing labels.

Again, if we want to do X over Y in an interoperable fashion
we need a forum to work it out in an open way.
(Substitute your fav APP and protocol for X and Y respectively).

Please dont cloud this discussion with FUD about intentions
which are irrelevant.  Shame on you..