RE: HTTP Extensions Framework status?

SSDP (http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cai-ssdp-v1-03.txt) and
SOAP (http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-box-http-soap-00.txt)
both use it.

Making MAN experimental is just silly. Man has been implemented, deployed
and tested. We know it works.

For example, Microsoft will be shipping Man as part of SSDP in our next Win
9x release (code name: Millennium).

Man is a done deal. Not only is the spec fully baked, many other specs
already depend on it.

	Running code and rough consensus at its best...

			Yaron