RE: Marshalling Depth > 0 responses for REPORTs, WAS: Replacing t he Label header with a DAV:labeled-version report

Geoff,

another (hopefully, last one) question.

Assume that the collection at the root of my WebDAV namespace happens to be
versioned. How do I use locate-by-history to find it?

Shouldn't this

"The response body for a successful request MUST be a DAV:multistatus XML
element containing every version-controlled resource that is a member of the
collection identified by the request-URL,..."

be

"The response body for a successful request MUST be a DAV:multistatus XML
element containing every version-controlled resource that is  a member of
the collection identified by the request-URL or the collection itself,...."

instead?