  From: ietf-dav-versioning-request@w3.org
[mailto:ietf-dav-versioning-request@w3.org]On Behalf Of Elodie Tasia
  Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2001 9:12 AM
  To: IETF DAV
  Subject: Storing properties

  Hi !

  I'd like to know how does a webdav server to store file properties.
  I undestrand that you put a/some propertie(s) with a PROPPATCH, and you
get them with a PROPFIND, but WHERE are these properties on the server ?
  I'm actually working with an Apache server (withe mod_dav module), and I
don't understand how does that works...

  Thanx in advance.