RE: Missing reference in DeltaV - XML schema

Geoff Clemm writes:
> We actually inherited a bunch of references from RFC 2518 which
> we did not repeat.  I personally think that's OK.

There is a fair amount of overlap between the references for the HTTP/1.1
specification (RFC 2616), and the HTTP Authentication specification (RFC
2617), even though they are intended to be consumed as a pair.

I think the references should be repeated, or it should be noted that the
reference can be found in reference section of RFC 2518. From the
perspective of a first-time reader who starts reading the DeltaV
specification first, and who has no knowledge of XML, they will be confused
by the lack of a reference. While such a case may seem unlikely today, 15 or
20 years hence it may be more common. My recollection is that nroff,
Wordstar, and SGML were the dominant markup languages in 1981...

- Jim