From: Stefan Eissing [mailto:stefan.eissing@greenbytes.de]
Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2001 6:15 AM
To: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org
Subject: DAV:options

Sorry for the late comment on the spec:

In x.x Additional OPTIONS Semantics

  Additional Marshalling:
  If an XML request body is included, it MUST be a DAV:options XML element.

Should be:

  If an XML request body is included, and the document element is
DAV:options
  and the server supports the xxxx feature, the server MUST process a
possible
  DAV:xxx-set child element of DAV:options.
  If the request is successful, the response...

Not every OPTIONS XML request body to a HTTP server must include
DAV:options, right?

//Stefan