Re: DAV:lockdiscovery on a checked-out resource

If you're going to have DAV:auto-version == "never", then I'd simply suggest
refusing the LOCK request.

As an empirical data point, mod_dav with Subversion for a back-end will NOT
support locking at all (nor auto-versioning). Some future version, maybe.
Instead, we will simply require a version-aware client (which is fine; the
SVN command line client is our only required client at this time, and it is
certainly aware :-)

Cheers,
-g

--