Re: fetching from a baseline on a readonly server

   From: "Boris Bokowski/OTT/OTI" <Boris_Bokowski@oti.com>
   Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 09:40:18 -0500

   > Add a DAV:baseline-collection property on a baseline, which holds
   > a DAV:href containing a server-defined URL.  This URL identifies
   > a read-only collection that exposes that baseline as a collection.

   > So, everyone else: any objections?  (For Greg at least, I presume, no :-).

   No objections at all, on the contrary: I'd really like to have this
   property.

Also note that this property allows us to get rid of the
DAV:baseline-version-set property, since you can get the same
information by doing a PROPFIND for the DAV:checked-in values in this
collection.

This is probably cleaner anyway, since the DAV:version-set property
had scalability problems (just imagine how useful it would be to get
the DAV:version-set property of a baseline with 10,000 elements).  In
contrast, with the collection approach, you can just obtain the
version info for a particular resource or subtree of interest.