Re: Problem downloading software

As Cory Nelson said you'll have to clean up the most
things by yourself.
Regarding tidy I'd suggest that you install Firefox 1.04
(if you did not already) and install the following extensions:

Webdeveloper ( http://chrispederick.com/work/firefox/webdeveloper/ )
This makes validating a page a lot easier because you don't
have to surf to w3.org.

HTML VALIDATOR (based on Tidy) ( http://users.skynet.be/mgueury/mozilla/ )
This validates a page with Tidy while you look at it. No command line
using, just fast tidy results.
Plus: You can see, how standards-compliant the webpages you visit are.

Best regards,
Salek Talangi