	From: Alex Grässer-CTK [mailto:alex@computicket.com]
	Sent: Wednesday, February 05, 2003 6:40 AM
	To: 'html-tidy@w3.org'
	Subject: Suppressing the extra CR after an </tag>

	Hi

	Is there a way to suppress the extra Carriage return after and end tag?

	I.e.. Instead of
	<first>
	  <second>some text</second>

	  <third>more text</third>

	  <fourth attrib="value" />

	  <fifth>Hello World</fifth>
	</first>

	To pretty-print
	<first>
	  <second>some text</second>
	  <third>more text</third>
	  <fourth attrib="value" />
	  <fifth>Hello World</fifth>
	</first>

	This would make my XML files more readable I find.

	Thanks for a great tool though!

	Alexander Grässer
	Senior Developer
	Computicket (Johannesburg) - www.computicket.com
	Tel: +27 011 340 8135
	Fax: +27 011 340 7288
	Cell: +27 082 902 1852
	e-mail: alex@computicket.com <mailto:alex@computicket.com <mailto:alex@computicket.com> >

	Internet House, Greenacres Office Park, cnr. Barry Herzog & Victory Rds., Victory Park.
	Computicket, P.O.Box 84631, Greenside, 2034