Ignoring tags in Jtidy (Developers/maintainers, please comment)

Bingo!  You gave me a major clue.  I have added a new tag type:

  new-ignored-tags

and it works, at least in a body tag (I will generalize it later).
None of the current tag definition did what I wanted.

So, developers (maintainers of Jtidy, tidy, etc..), what do you think about
adding this feature in the main tree?  Please provide me your comments.

Sincerely,
Hans Deragon

P.S.  Jtidy is not distributed with the documentation mentionned by
      Lee Passey.  May I suggest that it be with the next version?