RE: Tidy crashes

Hi,

Yeah, I can reproduce this bug on in tidy 4 Aug 00.  I was tearing my hair
out with it last week!  But I thought Tidy was ok about attribute values not
being "delimited" the culprit in the example code I suspect is hello not
having any value.  Report Warnings is passed several parameters, one of
which is the value of an attribute.  In the case of attribute hello this is
NULL.  Hence you get this output from tidy...

line 4 column 4 - Warning: <font> unknown attribute value "Segmentation
Fault (core dumped)

Interestingly enough, you can get this same bug for a bad attribute name,
where the problem is the name of the attribute but it tries to report the
problem as being due to the attribute.  Something like this causes a lovely
core...

but the real problem is the unbalanced " around the attribute value red.

Adrian