Re: Prevent expansion of defaulted attributes

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 08:04:43 -0500
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
Peet Kester <peetkes@gmail.com> writes:
> how can I prevent the expansion of defaulted attributes when I do an identity step in xproc?
> I have xml files which need to be processed and when I process the xml
> files I see that the defaulted attributes are expanded in the output.
> My xml files have a doctype definition pointing to a specific dtd with the defaulted attributes.
> I use calabash 0.9.39

Since Saxon provides a mechanism for not expanding defaulted attributes, I've added
the ability to enable that feature in Calabash.

Put

  <cc:saxon-configuration-property
      key="http://saxon.sf.net/feature/expandAttributeDefaults" value="false" type="boolean"/>

in your ~/.calabash file. In the next release, naturally.

Norman Walsh
Lead Engineer
MarkLogic Corporation
Phone: +1 413 624 6676