Re: The file name for the output of an xsl:result-document

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 08:08:09 -0500
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
David Cramer <david@thingbag.net> writes:
> Ah, I'm starting to get it. Now I"ve got it doing exactly what I want.

It's also common (at least common for me) to want the output files to
go in the "current directory", the directory where I ran XML Calabash,
not in a directory relative to the source document. For that you need
basically the same technique, but you have to resolve against the URI
returned by pxf:cwd()[1].

[1] http://exproc.org/proposed/functions/

--
Norman Walsh