Prevent expansion of defaulted attributes

From: Peet Kester <peetkes@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 11:28:50 +0100
To: xproc-dev@w3c.org
Hi list,

how can I prevent the expansion of defaulted attributes when I do an identity step in xproc?
I have xml files which need to be processed and when I process the xml files I see that the defaulted attributes are expanded in the output.
My xml files have a doctype definition pointing to a specific dtd with the defaulted attributes.
I use calabash 0.9.39
Best regards,

Peter Kester