Re: Totally non-conformant JSON hack

Leif Warner <abimelech@gmail.com> writes:
> How do you invoke this, anways?

8. Extension

There are four ways to specify extensions:

Command line (long): --extension=extname
Command line (short): -Xextname
Java system properties: com.xmlcalabash.general-values=boolean
                        com.xmlcalabash.xpointer-on-text=boolean
                        com.xmlcalabash.transparent-json=boolean
XML configuration: <cc:extension name="extname" value="boolean"/>

Valid extension names are “general-values”, “xpointer-on-text”, and “transparent-json”.

> Trying
> calabash  -s p:load href=http://graph.facebook.com/me transparent-json=true
> tells me
> Undeclared option specified: transparent-json

--extension=transparent-json or -Xtransparent-json

Better docs in the next release. Not good docs, necessarily, just "better".

> Any chance of supporting text/javascript on this, too?
> Facebook returns that by default unless I specificy an Accept header of application/json.

Sure. I looked around briefly on the web and application/json seemed to be what got
used, but I did consider supporting text/json from the start.

Norman Walsh
Lead Engineer
MarkLogic Corporation
Phone: +1 413 624 6676