Announce: Calabaash 0.6.3

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 16:48:56 -0400
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
I believe I've finally squashed all the bugs that plauged attempts to
call user-defined pipelines. And a few other things.

Changes in 0.6.3

  * Fixed bugs in bindings, options, and parameters when calling user-defined
	  pipelines
  * Added support for p:log
  * Improved error messages; report line numbers
  * Check for err:XD0006 (writing sequences to non-sequence inputs)
  * Detect select expressions that return atomic values
  * Check for attempts to use parameters when there's no parameter input port

Grab yours at http://xmlcalabash.com/download/

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | The perfect man has no method; or
http://nwalsh.com/            | rather the best of methods, which is