Re: sequence of documents bug

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 17:01:10 -0400
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
James Garriss <james@garriss.org> writes:
[...]
> I think this is a bug.

I believe I've fixed this for the next release. I've also fixed some
bugs related to bindings when user-defined pipelines are called.
New release tomorrow, with luck.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | We look back on our life as a thing of
http://nwalsh.com/            | broken pieces, because our mistakes and