Re: Announce: Calabaash 0.6.3

From: Jirka Kosek <jirka@kosek.cz>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 11:29:25 +0200
To: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
CC: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
Norman Walsh wrote:

> Grab yours at http://xmlcalabash.com/download/

Hi Norm,

well done. ;-)

I see that code is released under GPL. Is there any chance to release it
also under some less restrictive licence (like BSD, LGLP, MPL, ...)
which will allow bundling of Calabash with tools like oXygen? I think
that having XProc integrated inside XML developer tool can really help
in XProc adoption.

Of course I know that IPR situation around Calabash can be very tricky
as it is copyrighted to you, Mark Logic and Sun.

				Jirka