Re: Announce: Calabaash 0.6.3

James Garriss <james@garriss.org> writes:

> So, when exactly did you say your graphical pipeline editor was coming out?
> :-)

*Snort* I do command lines. I'll leave the graphical front end to
folks with more skill in that area. Honestly, I don't think it's
conceptually that difficult, so I'm optimistic. If XProc takes off, as
we hope it will, then tools that already have some sort of graphical
front end will, I think, be able to adapt them to build XProc
pipelines.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Life is a great bundle of little
http://nwalsh.com/            | things.--Oliver Wendell Holmes