Re: What is lost if xsd:choice is jettisoned?

From: Pete Cordell <petexmldev@codalogic.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 19:55:22 -0000
To: "C. M. Sperberg-McQueen" <cmsmcq@blackmesatech.com>, "Andy Davidson" <andy_davidson@apple.com>
Cc: "Costello, Roger L." <costello@mitre.org>, <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>
Original Message From: "C. M. Sperberg-McQueen"

> Don't worry: the chances of choice being removed are zero.
>
> Roger's question is partly of purely theoretical interest, and
> partly as potential advice for people who find themselves
> dissatisfied with the way schema binding tools handle
> choices.

Can we change that to "...the way _some_ schema binding tools handle
choices" please.

Pete Cordell
Codalogic Ltd
Interface XML to C++ the easy way using C++ XML
data binding to convert XSD schemas to C++ classes.
Visit http://codalogic.com/lmx/ or http://www.xml2cpp.com
for more info