Re: Unqualified elment - but still have prefix at the root

From: Avihaimar <avihaimar@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 05:49:25 -0700 (PDT)
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org

Last one - (Thank you!!!!!)

I know - i can handle this XML with any prefix. Its depend on the
declaration in the header (xlmns).

But,

XML without any prefix will failed in validation . I want to have the option
to not have prefix at all and i dont know how can i do this either by
chanigng the xsd or the instance.

When i send example of XML to the cutomers i want to send them XML with no
prefix and i didnt success to have one by chanigng the xsd or the instance.