Re: Unqualified elment - but still have prefix at the root

From: Kevin Braun <kbraun@obj-sys.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 09:13:17 -0400
To: Avihaimar <avihaimar@yahoo.com>
CC: xmlschema-dev@w3.org
I think what you may be trying to say is that despite the fact that you
are using elemFormDefault="unqualified", your elements are qualified.
Global elements belong to the target namespace; the elemFormDefault only
applies to local elements (ie, within a complex type).  If you don't
want any of your elements to be in a namespace, you will have to get rid
of the targetNamespace.

Kevin