RE: Unqualified elment - but still have prefix at the root

From: Michael Kay <mike@saxonica.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 13:31:03 +0100
To: "'Avihaimar'" <avihaimar@yahoo.com>, <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>

> I dont want any prefix. and i dont know how to get rid the n1 prefix.

As I said before (I can only repeat myself)

(a) you should be able to handle the document whatever prefixes it uses - if
not, there is something wrong with your application

(b) to find out whether you can generate the instance document a different
way, consult the Altova documentation. Or try a different tool.

Regards,

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/
http://twitter.com/michaelhkay