RE: Facets

Thanx you Bryce.

This method only works if I had previous knowledge of the enumerated values.
In my case users create their own set of Types (not a subset of  acceptable
values by my schema, but literally using their own naming conventions).  For
instance, depending on the hardware under test, the user will compose a
totally different measurement Types.

-Farid

ATTENTION PLEASE: Do you have our new e-mail addresses?
The current L-3 standard is First.Last @ L-3com.com
E-mail addressed to First.Last @ te.L-3com.com will no longer be delivered.
Please update your address book using the "From" address on this email.