Re: XML Schema Test Collection

Hmm...

So nobody is going to change the only official test collection of the
current standard version of XML Schema, even though it has obvious
mistakes to the spec in it?
And without being disrespectful, according to the activity on the XML
Schema Test Suite mailing list
(http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-schema-testsuite/) and
CVS (http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/XML/xml-schema-test-suite/2004-01-14/) it
is going to be a while before there will be a new test suite...

Mik