Do XML Schema processors verify schemas using XML Schema?

From: Sam Tregar <sam@tregar.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 13:42:58 -0400 (EDT)
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org

I'm curious to know if most (any?) XML Schema processors verify their
schemas using XML Schema.  I'm working on XML::Validator::Schema and
so far I've been validating the schema structure manually in the code.
It seems that at some point I should switch over to processing the
schema itself through the validator.

-sam

PS: For bonus points, how much wood would a woodchuck if a woodchuck
could chuck wood?