RE: Do XML Schema processors verify schemas using XML Schema?

I doubt that any implementation uses the sForS given that it is an
invalid schema and even if it wasn't does not fully describe all the
constraints in the W3C XML Schema recommendation.

--
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably

rights.